Lexi Synthetic Vegan Lashes
HIDDEN CULT Lexi Synthetic Vegan Lashes
Registered trademark product by HIDDEN CULT® / Our products are cruelty-free.
Soft, lightweight 3d, 100% synthetic lashes.
Cruelty-free, VEGAN. Lashes and boxes are both handmade.
Longest part: 12mm / 0.47"
These lashes are re-usable. Please don't sleep or shower with them on.
- When removing the lashes from the clear lash tray in the box peel them gently (keyword gently) from the outer edge.
- Cut the strip lashes on the sides to fit your eyelid. Cut the lashes from the inside and out, don't cut through the lashes.
- Put a tiny line of eyelash glue of your choice along the seam of the lashes. Wait a few seconds for it to get sticky before application. The glue should not drip or be loose in consistency.
- Place the lashes on your eyelids as close to your natural eyelashes as possible. Press the strip lash against your lash line in the centre, the outer edge and inner corner.
- Wait a few seconds for the glue to completely dry.
- If you would like you can use a eyelash curler carefully to make the strip lashes and your natural lashes stick/blend together for the best result. Best if using mascara on your natural lashes before application of the strip lashes.
- After you are done wearing the lashes for the day, put the lashes back in place in the clear lash tray in the box. This is to keep the curved shape of the lashes.